The DJI Mavic 3 Thermal (M3T) is DJI’s smallest thermal imager with high-resolution thermal and imaging cameras. An infrared sensor with 640 x 512 pixel resolution coupled with centimeter-accurate RTK positioning provides precise thermal mapping.
The Mavic 3T’s thermal and zoom cameras support 28x continuous side-by-side zoom for easy comparison. DJI Mavic 3T drones are highly preferred for monitoring solar power plants. You can save time and money by having a PV inspection with thermal drones.
The Mavic 3T thermal camera has 640×512 resolution and supports temperature measurement, high temperature alerts, color palettes and isotherms to help you find hot spots in PV panels and make quick decisions. Particularly suited to emergency services and inspection missions, the rapidly deployable DJI Mavic 3T boasts powerful imaging capabilities.
With a flight time of 45 minutes, you can cover more surface area during each solar power plant inspection, inspecting up to 2 kilometers in a single flight. The DJI Mavic 3 Thermal is a new-generation, lightweight and compact multi-sensor commercial drone.
Dji Mavic 3 Thermal
- Versatile data acquisition: thermal data from solar power plants, wide zoom and hybrid zoom
- 48 MP wide-angle camera
- Long battery life: up to 45 minutes flight time for photovoltaic panel inspection
- 12 MP telecamera; 56x hybrid zoom lens
- Accessories (sold separately): RTK module; speaker; D-RTK 2 mobile station high-precision GNSS receiver.
- Lightweight, compact and portable: 920 g body